Alaska Farm Bureau Membership Benefits
There are three types of membership in the Alaska Farm Bureau.
- A General Member is someone who is actively engaged in farming. General members are voting members.
- An Associate Member is someone that does not farm or ranch, but supports agriculture. Associate members are not voting members.
- A Century Club Member is someone meets the general or associate member requirements listed above but also gets a plaque for each year of membership.
All members are entitled to all Alaska Farm Bureau member benefits and discount programs.
Membership in the Alaska Farm Bureau is only $40 per year for both General and Associate members and $100 per year for Century Club members. We also request a donation/contribution is to the American Farm Bureau Research Foundation. (Our goal is $0.50/member.)
Click this link for PDF membership application: 2015 Alaska Farm Bureau Membership Application
- 23Kazoos (Wendy Kenney): 20% off new websites plus FREE LOGO ($300 value). To set up your website contact Wendy Kenney: [email protected]
- AVIS Car Rental: Discounts on vehicles rented both inside and outside of Alaska at participating rental offices. Use AVIS Code A298802.
- Case: SAVE $300-$500 ON CASE IH FARMALL & MAXXUM TRACTORS, HAY TOOLS, MORE: Alaska Farm Bureau members save $300-$500 per unit on select Case IH equipment. Just enter your member id and zip code, print out your certificate and take to the dealership prior to purchase. Get more info here: AKFB Case Discount
- CAT: SAVE UP TO $2,500 ON CAT EXCAVATORS, SKID STEERS, WHEEL LOADERS AND MORE: Alaska Farm Bureau members can save up to $2,500 on eligible Cat® machines. On top of that, members receive an additional $250 credit on work tool attachments purchased with new Cat machines. Combine these Farm Bureau incentives with other discounts, promotions, rebates or offers that may be available from Cat or your Cat dealer. Get more info here: AKFB CAT Discount
- COUNTRY Financial: Offering ID Theft, Home, Auto, Life policies and Financial Planning. Farm policies are sold only to Alaska Farm Bureau Members. Contact your local COUNTRY Financial agent.
- Choice Hotels: Up to 20% off when you stay at any Comfort Inn, Quality, Clarion, Roadway Inn, Econo Lodge, Mainstay Suites, and Suburban hotels. Must use their www.choicehotels.com website or call 1-800-258-2847. Discount code:00228830.
- Farm Bureau Bank: Significant savings on all business and personal financial needs, credit cards; deposit accounts including money market savings and IRA’s; vehicle, student, home loans and much more at www.farmbureaubank.com.
- Grainger: Get discounts and free shipping your orders from Grainger*. *Other freight charges will be incurred for services such as expedited delivery, air freight, freight collect, sourced orders, export orders, hazardous materials, buyer’s carrier, shipments outside the contiguous U.S. or other special handling by the carrier.” Your account must be set up with them as a Farm Bureau member.
- NAPA Discount: 10% discount at all NAPA stores in Alaska, except for those in Tok, Kodiak and Southeast who are not participating in this program. For Fairbanks and Delta, use code 0495. Elsewhere in the state use code 3276.
- Office Depot: Up to 80% off preferred products. Free Shipping to Alaska on orders over $50.00. Your Office Depot link is: http://akfb.ctcshares.com
- Prescription Drug Program: Discounts for you, your family and your employees. There are no enrollment forms, no claim forms. There are 50 participating pharmacies in Alaska including Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Fred Meyer, Safeway and drug stores around the state. Discounts for those with and without insurance. Request your discount cards as well as a complete list of drug and pharmacies from the Alaska Farm Bureau Office at 907-252-5064 or [email protected]
- Silvertip Design: Discounts on Alaska Grown garments at Silvertip Design in Palmer: sweatshirts, t-shirts, onesies, ball caps and aprons.
- Verizon Wireless: 16%-20% discount off phone and data features and 25% off accessories for eligible Farm Bureau members. Eligible members are those who earn a majority of income from farming and employees. To find out if you qualify for this great new Farm Bureau benefit, please send Verizon an email with your information: [email protected].